Monday, February 23, 2009

I-pod Touch

I kept trying to justify having an I-Phone but just couldn't do it. Then I found out that the I-pod Touch does the same thing as the phone but doesn't have the phone. Looked into it and decided I really wanted one but didn't really want to spent the money. Dan must have gotten tired of hearing me talk about it because he offered to buy me one with his gun money he had saved up. So on Saturday we went to Best Buy and got one.

I am so happy with it, surpasses what I thought it would do and now I can't wait to be on a trip and use it for something. So long as there is a Wi-Fi nearby I can get on the internet and that is what really had me excited. The main thing I wanted to be able to do was use my E-tools for Weight Watchers and that works great. Then I found out B of A has mobile banking and I can do that. I keep finding more and more things that are right up my alley. A word of advice, don't let Chris near it because he will have it doing all sorts of disgusting things in no time.

Today was a pretty quiet day. Kaleigh isn't feeling well, not sure if it is teeth or the cold or just a combination of the two, or something else completely. She didn't take a very long nap but went to bed shortly after dinner. Riley and I watched Cars for about 500th time, one of these days I'm going to see it from start to finish in one sitting.

Got home and Chris was visiting, he had to check out the new washer and dryer and the I-pod Touch. So he didn't stay long after I got home but he will never lay his hands on my I-pod Touch again.

1 comment:

Kim said...

What are we to do with our boys? Always doing something off the wall with our toys!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin