Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Time Has Come

I finally broke down today and turned on the heat. I had been out all morning, actually didn't get home until 1430 and the temperature in the house had gone up one whole degree, to 63. Decided I had to have it warmer so turned on the heat and warmed the house up to 68, will probably turn it off before going to bed tonight because we sleep better when it is cool.

Spent the day with Mum, Dad, and Tammy. Went to BJ's, on the way home one of the engine light came on so they dropped me off and went to drop the car at the dealership by their house. I went to get them to give them a lift. Stayed for a while to do some Photoshop stuff with Tammy.

Dan's new camera arrived today so he was a happy boy. He'll get to try it out on our trip to the Everglades next week.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Hopefully, there is nothing major wrong with the car.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin