Saturday, February 7, 2009

Commissary

You are probably thinking, "A commissary trip, what is she going to complain about today?" Truthfully it was a pretty good trip, except for the lady in blue who thought the center of the aisle is where she should always be. And then there was the whole rearranging of the aisles. We walked in and headed over to the soda and about halfway there I started noticing that the aisles didn't look right. So I looked up at the labels and everything was different. It took us longer to get shopping done but by the end I only had 3 things on my list that I couldn't find, so I considered the excursion successful.

When we got home I printed out the new layout so at least next time my shopping list will be in the correct order and should make it easier to find everything. I think this is only the second time in the seven years we have been here that they have rearranged.

We had a beautiful day, don't think it got as warm as predicted but still the house stayed at about 68 and that is all I ask for at this time of year.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I really dislike when they change things around in the commissary. Never thought about printing out the store layout.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin