Thursday, February 26, 2009

WIC

Today I got to go to the WIC appointment with Andy, they thought it was for both the kids but turned out to just be Riley's appointment. I always thought there was no rhyme or reason to how they did things at that office but today I saw that their system worked pretty well. The part that makes it so bad is the very small waiting room and so many people being seen. We were actually all done with everything in an hour so we really couldn't complain.

Stopped at Sonic on the way home to get some lunch and drinks. Of course Riley was sound asleep but luckily he stayed asleep and went right in for a nap. Kaleigh doesn't sleep that soundly so as soon as I unbuckle one buckle on the car seat she was wide awake.

Got home and watched one of my favorite shows, "Battlestar Gallatica," I'll be sad to see it end and I know it doesn't have many more episodes.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin