Monday, February 9, 2009

Fog Pictures

Really getting into the fog pictures. The fog was much thicker this morning on one side of the street. The other side was more like yesterday's fog.

Yesterday this shot didn't look as good because you could see the houses/trailers in the background but today the fog covered all of that up.



Here it was hanging off the ground and that was pretty interesting.


Here I was looking into the sunrise, really like the colors you get with the fog.


As I was finishing up my walk this morning I looked over and there were these big black dogs playing in the yard. There were at least four more that didn't get in the shot. I knew these people had a couple of the dogs but didn't realize they must breed and sell them. The whole time I was walking by didn't hear a peep out of them but I get to the yard with the two little dogs and they yapped the whole time they could see me.


Then it was time to go watch the kids. It was such a beautiful day we went out for a walk and had a good time. Hopefully this will be the start of our walks everyday that I'm over there.

Dan and I drove in at about the same time tonight, just after seven. So we are about ready to call it a day.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Those fog pictures are gorgeous.

Kim said...

The fog really makes for interesting, beautiful pictures. I am also hoping the cold will stay away so I can walk after school, again. I missed the walking last week.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin