Monday, February 16, 2009

Haircut Day, Finally

I decided to do some errands today, have been wanting to get my hair cut and I just kept putting it off for some reason but today was the day. Glad I'm an early bird although today I wasn't early enough. There were already two people in front of me to get a haircut when I arrived at 0901 and by the time I left at 0951 there were five people waiting. Guess Monday morning isn't a good day for a haircut, at least not if you are in a hurry.

When I got home prepared all the stuff that has be moved out of the laundry room so the new washer and dryer can go in on Thursday, can't wait.

Today is the first time Riley has fallen asleep eating a meal while I was there. He was sitting in his chair trying to eat and his head just kept bobbing and finally he was out. Put him to bed and he got a good nap.

The rest of the day was spent playing with both Riley and Kaleigh together, another first.

Tomorrow I will be posting pictures from our second day in the Everglades. I forgot to mention that before we went I downloaded a podcast to my I-pod that was a driving tour of the two roads we traveled on. It was very informative and we both enjoyed listening to it. Don't know if there are more for other National Parks or not, but it is something I will look into if visit any others.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin