Wednesday, February 4, 2009

She's On the Move!

Had a very good week at Weight Watcher's, down 2.4 pounds and that puts me within 2 pounds of my goal weight. I might make it this month but it might be the first or second week of March. Doesn't matter in the long run because for now I'm going to continue going to weekly meetings.

Today was kid day again and before Nikki left for school I told her I thought Kaleigh would be crawling through the coffee table in the very near future. Little did I know that it would happen in the next 3 hours. She is a crazy girl now, she can get from the living room to the kitchen in no time.



I couldn't get anymore pictures in the series because she had her nose up to the camera lens before I could shoot another.

We are again preparing for a cold night, suppose to be the coldest yet, down to the very low twenty's and wind chill in the teen's. All the plants we want to save are covered or moved into the garage. Can you believe it is suppose to be back up to the 70's this weekend and hitting 80 next week. Sure has been a crazy winter.

3 comments:

Kat said...

Congrats on the loss!

Jeffrey said...

we are supposed to dip below zero tonight. 10-15 below. Relatively speaking, and I am your relative, I think you will feel much colder.

Kim said...

We were supposed to hit 19 last night, but it is at 25 right now. They are saying that it will definitely be at 18 tomorrow. I don't care. It just feels cold. Especially when you don't own pants to go to work in. I only have capri's and dresses. At least tomorrow I can wear jeans. Keep up the good work at WW.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin