Monday, February 2, 2009

Good Times

I always have such a good time when I watch Riley and Kaleigh and today was no different. Riley was asleep when I arrived so I got about an hour or so to just play with Kaleigh, that doesn't very often happen.

We played music, I made her scooch over to me (she is getting very fast), and we played with all her toys. Just a good time.

Riley woke up and all his stuffed animals had to come to the living room and we spent the rest of the day lining them up on the couch and covering them with a blanket. Didn't realize you could do this for hours but we did.

Still haven't gotten out for a walk with them, today all it did was rain. It was very gray and dreary and I thought is was going to be cold when I went out to head over to take care of the kids but it was still pretty warm, in the 60's. Tomorrow we are suppose to start off in the 40's and then drop down into the 30's for the rest of the week. I think this is the most cold days we have had since we moved here.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I still can't believe all the cold weather you are having.

Kim said...

The rest of the week it is supposed to be in the low 20's here in our neighborhood. I think it has been cold since November. I am ready to warm up and swim!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin