Wednesday, February 18, 2009

If Today is Wednesday, It Must Be WW

I was pretty pleased that I stayed the same this week, after eating out all weekend and being on the road, I wasn't sure what would happen. Still that last elusive pound to go.

Made the molten lava cakes from the Hungary Girl web site and I just had one, it was pretty good. A touch of cool whip would have made it even better but of course I didn't put it on my list so it didn't get bought. Maybe next time.

Both the kids were pretty tired today so I had no problems putting them down for a nap but as soon as Riley went down Kaleigh woke up. Kaleigh actually took two naps today, not very long ones but at least she got some rest.

Tonight Dan moved the old washer and dryer out to the garage so we could get the area all cleaned for the new ones being delivered tomorrow. I know you can't really tell but the washer still has the cling wrap on it from the last move because it was so shaky and we figured it wouldn't hurt to leave it on. Pretty interesting collection of stickers on the washer also.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin