Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday

As you all know by now Tuesday's are pretty quiet for me. Today I watched quite a few Tivoed shows, now that all my shows seem to be showing first run shows again I have to be careful not to get behind. Although sometimes I get behind on purpose just so I can watch the shows back to back. Did this with Battlestar Galactica and watched four in a row and I still wanted them to go on, really want to know how they are going to end the series.

Also worked in Photoshop, played around with my banner. It's a start on doing them myself. My year in review pages are coming along. It takes a while because for each month I have to got through all the pictures and choose the ones I want to use, get them into my layout, and edit them. I'm through July and have already picked August's pictures so that will go quicker. I still haven't done any journaling, saving that for last.

Because I was so busy doing all this when Dan got home I thought he was home really early but come to find out it was already 1500, sure made the day go by quickly.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin