Wednesday, February 11, 2009

She's Nine Months Old

This has been the first Wednesday in quite a while that I have left the house at 0530 and it has been warm, it was kind of nice. Down .6 at WW, that leaves just a pound to go.

It is getting really difficult to get a decent picture of Riley anymore, he is always making silly faces.



Today was the cute girl's 9 month mark, can't believe how fast the time has gone.


The were both tired kids and took pretty long naps. Had to check on Kaleigh because this is the longest she has slept for me in a long time. This is what I found, she looked so cute. Didn't want to go any further into the room for fear of waking her.


It took Riley a while to get settled, but finally got all his stuff situated and fell asleep.


They both woke up just before Andy got home, so I got them feed and set for the evening.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am pulling for you. You can do it! Congrats.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin