Thursday, March 5, 2009

Out and About

Just a day out and about with Mum, Dad, and Tammy. Went to Panera for some breakfast and then rode over to the exchange. I picked up the companion tickets that I could get for the Disney special that is going on for the Armed Forces this year. Dan and I will have to get our free tickets out at Disney, they can't keep them in at ITT.

We walked around the exchange but didn't see anything we needed, although we did see some good prices on walking shoes and I think we will go back when we need some. I know I will be getting a new pair before the cruise in September.

After I got home they (Mum, Dad, and Tammy) stopped by because Dad wanted to try out my old camera and see how he liked it. So they picked that up and all the magazines that had been in their bin for a while.

I really don't know what I did for the rest of the afternoon because it just zipped by and then it was 1830 and Dan was arriving home and we had dinner. Made a pork tenderloin in the crockpot, it was delicious.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin