Thursday, March 19, 2009

On the Go

First order of business today was to get gas. Yesterday when I was at Wal-Mart the gas was $1.95 and I couldn't believe it was that high. Everywhere else had been about $1.85 so I decided to wait until today and it paid off in 24 hours the price dropped .11 cents. Why is that? So this time I made a good call.

I was off to spend the morning with Mum, Dad, and Tammy. Dropped Mum and Dad's car off to get the brakes checked and then down to the lake front for a walk. Tammy and I walked about 1.5 - 1.75 not really sure, we were just walking to get a walk in this morning.

Onto Thursday stuff, bagel at Panera, Lowe's, and BJ's. Picked up the car then the most exciting stop of the day, dropping off all of Dad's walking equipment. He is down to just his boot and the cane. Really nice to get out of the car and not have to unload something. I only did it a couple of times and appreciate not having to do it, so I can just guess how Mum and Tammy feel.

Hung around Tammy's for a bit to do some stuff on the computer and visit. Then I was heading home.

Spent most of the afternoon sewing and got quite a bit done. Next project is some overalls for Riley, shouldn't take me to long once I get them cut out. That is my least favorite job dealing with sewing.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin