Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Already Miss Them

Another good night, everyone slept well. After going down at 1800 last night Kaleigh didn't wake up until 0400, had a bottle and went back to sleep until about 0800. I guess I tired them out as much as they tired me out.

After breakfast, got everyone dressed and we headed out for our walk. Today we just walked over to the housing area behind us and went through there.



Got back and did some picking up around the house, wanted everything together for when Andy and Nikki arrived so nothing would be left behind. A few things got left but I'll just take them over tomorrow when I go.

From this picture you would think that Riley took a nap right there. No, he was there for about three minutes and then he was on the go again.


Had lunch and shortly after that Andy and Nikki arrived. They had a really good time but were glad to see the kids. Got everything all loaded up and off they went.

I got stuff put away from when the kids were here and then I pretty much just relaxed the afternoon away. It was really fun to have them here and I'm sure we will be doing it again.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Where did Nikki and Andy go?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin