Monday, March 23, 2009

They Grow Up to Fast

Today was the first day I walked in the rain, I'm sure it will happen many more times in the next few months and be much worst then it was today. Still it must have hurried me along because I did my three miles in 46:37. That is what I would like my pace to be for a bit.

The kids were in such good moods today, we had a really good time playing and just doing nothing. Kaleigh took a nap and Riley was in his room being quiet which sometimes is all I can ask for.

Isn't this just the cutest dress?


She really likes the chair and was clapping along with the music.


Helping Riley pick out a movie, even though he didn't want any help.


Digging down deep for a toy. Hard to believe it has only been a couple of weeks that she has been pulling herself up, she is an old pro at it.


Going to help Riley again, she just wants to be near him.


Chris stopped by for a visit after dinner. Riley went from being all settled down to a wildman to show off to Chris. Kaleigh just flirted with him and wanted to be held.


Shortly after Chris left Nikki arrived home. When I got home Chris was still there so I got to visit a bit more with him.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin