Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Everybody Do A Happy Dance

The goal has been met and I lost one pound this week bringing my total to 75 pounds. Now for the hard part, maintenance. It has always been my downfall in the past but I feel much better about it this time around. So positive thinking for me.

Did all my errands after my meeting and then was off to watch the kids this afternoon. Kaleigh is starting to get into trouble now that she is pulling herself up and walking around on the furniture. Today she got her fingers caught in the door of the entertainment center, pulled dvd's off the shelf and opened one of the drawers. So hands are going to be full for awhile.

Riley was very happy to see me because he thinks that is when the play-doh can come out and he can play. He wasn't even interested in the strawberries and grapes I brought for him. Although once we were done playing he did eat them along with some cheese. He likes lots of different things just not always at the time you want to feed it to him.

Dan and I pulled into the driveway at the same time tonight, one of his earliest nights this week. He is shooting for a couple of short days for Thursday and Friday. That would be nice.

4 comments:

Jeffrey said...

You should be very proud of yourself. That is a great accomplishment. You look wonderful....at least in the pictures I see.

Kat said...

Congratulations!!!!!! I still write everything down that I eat (even 11 years later). I also exercise just about every day and go to my monthly weigh-ins. You can do it!

tammy said...

That's fantastic!!! I know that you can do it.

mcw said...

Congratulations!!! I agree with Jeff - you look great.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin