Thursday, April 9, 2009

More Pictures

Went for my walk this morning and when I got to the mile mark and went to check my time found out that I hadn't reset the GPS so I don't really know what my first mile time was. I do know that I walked the next two mile in 29:51 so I was moving pretty good. Did a guess for the first mile and gave myself an overall time of 45:15 because my first mile is always slower. I will be more careful from now on.

Took some more pictures of the kids today and had Andy take a few of the me with Riley and Kaleigh. I never seem to be in any pictures. I know none of us are looking at the camera in this shot but I like it because we were just busy and doing what we do, having fun.


After the pictures Kaleigh went down for a nap so Riley and I got to play for a bit. He chose Play-doh, does that surprise anyone? We played for about a 1/2 hour and then it was time for me to head home. Did some work on a few digital layouts and then Andy called. He asked me to e-mail him some of the photos I took today and I told him I couldn't because I was uploading some stuff to scrapbookpictures.com and he would have to wait. I thought he just wanted some pictures of the kids with me. Come to find out he was trying to let me know that I had left my memory card in his computer and I couldn't do anything with the pictures. So when Dan got home we went over to get it. Again we played with Riley for a bit. He told us all about the flying bear he had seen outside his window. Andy decided it was really a squirrel he had seen, but it made for a really good story.

Stopped by KFC to get some dinner and then it was for us and we called it a night.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin