Saturday, April 11, 2009

To Much To Do!

Started with a walk and I just couldn't get into a groove, I knew I was walking slower then I have been but I just couldn't step it up.

By the time I got home Dan had already gotten a couple of his chores done, I know one was the litter box, always a favorite and can't remember what the other was. Got my shower taken and we were off to do errands. Wal-Mart, Pinch-a-Penny, and Publix. Publix was all ready for the Easter Egg hunt they were having this morning, there were plastic eggs everywhere. I wonder when they will find that last egg that probably rolled behind a shelf or under a freezer.

When we got home we both went to work. Dan was building a step leading into the back door that we use all the time to match the one by the deck. As always we needed to make a trip to Home Depot because you can't do a DIY project and get everything you need the first time. We also had to make another stop by Publix because I ran out of fresh vegetables for salads, guess I didn't check very well before I went shopping on Wednesday.

Got home again and Dan went back to work on the step but got tired of being on his knees so he mowed the lawn, the first mowing of the year. Lots of prep work because the yard was filled with pine cones, but now it looks really good. Then he fertilized the yard and maybe it will turn green sometime soon. After that brief intermission he was back to the step and finished that up. So everything is looking really good. Also filled the pool, we never did get enough rain to make much of a difference and it doesn't look like there is any in the forecast.

While Dan was doing all that, I was busy in the house. Vacuuming and washing floors, making up Easter Baskets, getting eggs ready to hid and all those things around the house that never seem to get done or stay done.

Finally ate dinner at around 1800 and then we called it a day.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin