Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday

Weight Watcher's today, so I was up bright and early. I never sleep well on Tuesday nights, think it is because I set the alarm so I leave the house by 0530 and even though most days I'm up early enough to do this I don't want to take the chance of sleeping in. So with the alarm set I am constantly waking up and looking at the clock. Pretty strange. I lost this week and I'm pretty much staying right around my goal weight although today I'm at the lowest I have been in years.

Did all my errands and just puttered around the house, seemed weird that I had no where to go this afternoon but it was nice because I knew what we were having for dinner (fried rice) and it was ready to eat by 1700.

Just before dinner Dan looked out into the back yard and the red-headed woodpecker was on the tree. Didn't want to chance trying to get the screen door open to get the picture so I shot from the kitchen. Lots of glare but the bird turned out nice and he was pretty big.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Your loss was due to having two of your three wonderful sister's around to help you through the weekend. I know it helped me. Nice woodpecker

Lauri said...

Of course that is what did it, I never come out of the weekend with extra points and this week I did, but I did eat them all before weigh-in today.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin