Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Picture Time

It was so windy out this morning I was thinking I was back on Adak (Birthplace of the Wind). At one point there was a lull in the wind and I almost fell over, I was leaning so far forward working against the wind. But this must be my kind of weather because my time for 3 miles was 45:48 or a pace of 15:16 a mile, not bad.

Today was the day to get pictures of the kids in the outfits I made them. It went very well and Riley was the most cooperative he has been in a long time when trying to get pictures of everyone together. He doesn't mind the everyday shots I take but to have to sit down and look at the camera it just plain boring. Just ask him.

Well last year he fit in the basket and this year there was no way he was going to be able to sit inside. Go here to see last year's pictures.


Kaleigh wasn't going to fit either and she wasn't to happy about the whole prospect of having me try.


This is the look you get when you ask, "What does Gramma have in her pocket?" and he knows it is a piece of candy. Doesn't matter that it was in the basket and had been there for a year, it is still pretty exciting to think you might get to eat it.


A cute family shot, when no one is behind me to get the kids to smile I'm lucky to get them to look at me. But it turned out to be a great picture.


After taking the pictures I came home and went through all of them, probably took about 100 - 125. Then I worked on some of my layouts that I've been ignoring so it was a very productive day.

1 comment:

mcw said...

Very nice pictures.

good walking time, especially in the wind.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin