Friday, April 3, 2009

Long Day

Walked today and I decided about a mile in I should do a four miler, wasn't sure if I would be able to get one this weekend and I want to keep up my schedule. Did it in 63:20, not to bad.

I had a very quiet day around the house, did some stuff on the computer, learned some more stuff about my I-pod Touch. Also watched the last three episodes of Lost and when I got done with the last one I really wish I had waited one more week so I would have some more answers. But I'm guessing I would have thought that no matter how many episodes I had to watch.

Dan got home at about 1700 and things went downhill from there. A job that was scheduled for today somehow didn't make it onto the schedule and it really had to be completed today because the granite guys were coming tomorrow and the microwave has to go in first. So I rode over to Clermont with him. I was going to sit in the truck and read my book and just keep myself occupied but that didn't happen. The customers insisted that I come in the house because I certainly couldn't be comfortable in the truck and they weren't going to leave me alone until I came in. So I at least kept them out of Dan's hair and he was able to get the microwave installed pretty quickly. Still it was after 2000 when we got home.

Have a pretty busy weekend, Dan has to work tomorrow morning and then it is the commissary when he gets home. So I'm hoping his morning goes pretty fast.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin