Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rain, Rain, Rain

Got my walk in before the rain started and I'm real glad I did because it rained and blew all day. We really needed it so there is no complaining coming from me. Another three miles in 46:24.

After I did a few things around the house I went over to help Andy with an Excel spreadsheet he was working on for one of his classes. It turned out to be much easier then I thought so I got to play with Kaleigh while I was there. Riley and Nikki were at a moms group so I'm sure they were having fun.

I spent the day going through magazines to see if there were any articles that I wanted or websites that I wanted to look at. The day went by so fast one minute it was noon and the next it was 1700 and I thought I had looked at the clock wrong and did a double-take.

Dan didn't get home until after 1930, he only had two jobs but one was multiple installations that took all day.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin