Thursday, April 30, 2009

Glad I Walk at 0630

The day just seemed to slip by and before I knew it, it was 1600 and I was just getting home from a day out on the town with Mum, Dad, and Tammy. Didn't really do anything very exciting but did change things up a bit, went to Einstein's Bagels instead of Panera. I know how can we live with the excitement. Stopped at Target and picked up a few things and then it was back to the house. Had a few things to get done at Tammy's and then I headed home.

When I got home found Dan had come and gone, he had a couple of jobs this morning and then one later this afternoon so he had a few hours to kill and decided home would be the best place to do that.

We did start with a walk at the lake and let me tell you just starting an hour later sure makes a difference, it was so much hotter then when I start at 0630 and the sun is way to bright. But we still got two miles in at a good pace.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin