Monday, April 6, 2009

Blustery Day

Had another good walk this morning, my times have been staying very consistent and that is what I like to see. I just have to keep adding the miles and keeping these same times. In two weeks my long walk on the weekend will go to 5 miles and shortly after that my daily walks become 4 miles. So those are my milestones right now.

After my walk the wind and rain came in and it was on and off for most of the day. I guess it is the predecessor to the cold front coming in tonight.

Kaleigh is so close to walking it isn't funny. She will be interested in something and the next thing you know she isn't holding on to anything and is just standing there. She can stand up using just about anything including my pants and she can make her way through the obstacle course that is usually around the coffee table in the living room without falling down or getting frustrated. So we are just waiting for that first step.

Riley is into Kung Fun fighting, learned from Kung Fu Panda and it is very funny to watch him, although it is probably even funnier for him to watch me doing it with him. Kaleigh just stares at us and I really wonder what she is thinking. On the other hand maybe I don't want to know.

For some reason the day seemed to fly by and before we knew it Nikki was getting home. I had just grabbed Riley jammies and was getting ready to change him. Kaleigh got dressed for bed as soon as she was done with her dinner.

Chris was at the house when I got home so we visited for a bit and then he was off.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin