Monday, April 27, 2009

Tomorrow Starts My Summer Break

Started the day with a walk, still staying pretty consistent, three miles in 44:29.

Today is the end of the semester or at least the days that I need to worry about. When Andy and Nikki start back for the summer they go on different days so I won't be watching the kids very often.

Today was really good day for all of us. Started with some Play-doh fun, we worked with it at the table because it is to hard with Kaleigh being so mobile now. She is right there all the time and I get tired of pulling play-doh out of her hands and mouth.

Unloading everything, have to look at each piece and discuss it. What color, what shape and anything else that may come up.


Then it gets rolled out so shapes can be pressed out of it.


And Kaleigh really wanted to be up where the action is.


Then we did some coloring and just played. The afternoon went by very fast, probably because I didn't arrive until almost 1500. We watched a couple of movies and then it was time for dinner while the second on was playing.

Kaleigh went down shortly after eating. Riley and I worked on buttoning and unbuttoning my sweater. He really wanted to do it himself but the buttons are so small that it was pretty difficult but we must have gone through all of them three to four times. Then I put on the news for a bit so I could find out what was going on in the world and Riley wasn't happy about that. I told him he could watch one of his shows if he let me watch the news so we watched about 20 minutes and that was all I could take. Put on Aladdin and Riley was sitting next to me and the next thing I know he has put his head on my arm and is fast asleep. I really couldn't believe it.

Nikki got home just after that and put him into his bed, so they lucked and should have a quiet evening.

I got home and Dan had put the gazebo up, we just have to move it a bit to be in its proper place.


Andy stopped by on his way home from school to vacuum out his car and we visited for a bit.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin