Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lifetime Member

Today I finished up my six weeks of maintenance with a bang, down 1.6 pounds, so I'm right where I want to be for now. It also means that I am now a lifetime member. Thought I would show you a before and after, slight difference. Not really sure when the before was taken but that doesn't really matter.



Got all my errands done and when I got home I called Weight Watchers to get my monthly pass canceled because one of the benefits of being a Lifetime member is you can go to your meetings for free. I wanted to keep the E-Tools that I use on the computer and my I-Pod Touch to track my food and I thought it might be difficult to get everything straight but it was all resolved very quickly. So I'm a happy camper right now.

Watched the kids this afternoon, one of those days. No one napped so we were all getting a bit crazy by the end of the day. Riley was hungry for dinner before I expected. He climbed up in his chair ready to eat and I still had to cook his meal. So Kaleigh was eating, Riley was sitting in his chair and I was sitting across from him. I started making faces to keep him amused and it just set him off laughing which set Kaleigh off. I had never heard Kaleigh laugh like this and she was definitely laughing at Riley and not me because she looked at him the whole time. It was all very funny and passed the time until Riley's dinner was ready.

After that we spent the rest of the evening until Andy got home reading and discussing the alphabet.

5 comments:

Kat said...

You look awesome!! Great job. Am so proud of you.

Kim said...

I don't remember you as big as that picture made you look. Wow, good for you. See you in a few weeks.

Lauri said...

It was all me, isn't it amazing how pictures don't lie but your memory can.

Kat said...

David says CONGRATS!!!!

tammy said...

Congratulations!! You look great.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin