Thursday, April 2, 2009

It Got Late and I Forgot

I was all set to do my blog entry last night and I just forgot. Got up this morning and they was the page on the computer just waiting for me so here I am now.

Had a very busy day yesterday. Walked at the lakefront with Tammy, Mum, and Dad. Then it was off on errands. First we had to go to Panera to get our weekly bagel, they are always so good. Also picked up a loaf of bread to make paninis for dinner.

Sports Authority and Kohl's were next. I was the only one to have any luck finding something, I picked up a new pair of capri's, always on the lookout for a good deal.

Publix was next, I was just checking prices on a few of their sale item this week because we are going to the commissary this weekend and if Publix has buy one get one few it is usually cheaper then what we can get at the commissary. Plus I picked up some meat and cheese for our sandwiches tonight.

Then it was back to Tammy's and I headed out for home. It sure warmed up today and I can tell summer is on the way. The humidity has made a comeback.

Dan ended up with a very long day so when the package Dad had ordered came I hopped in the car and took it over to the house. While I was there got the codes for Animal Crossing so I could go visiting Tammy and Tom's town. Or should I say Tulip and Sunny in Blomtown. I'm not very imaginative because I'm Lauri from Ri-Kay. When ever I play a video game and can choose a name, it is always Lauri for me.

Dan finally arrived home at about 2000 so it was a very long day, he is hoping to keep Friday a bit shorter because he may have to work on Saturday.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I have no idea what Animal Crossings is but am assuming it is a game?

Lauri said...

It is and very addicting.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin