Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Will Figure It Out

No walk this morning, it is one of my two days off. Started with Weight Watcher's, was up 1.4 pounds. Not sure if this just fits in with 2 good weeks, 2 bad weeks, but I'm still within my range for maintenance and will just cut back a bit this week. Trial and error for me right now.

Gas, Wal-mart, and Publix were next on my list. Got everything done and was home before 0900. Didn't really do much before heading off to watch the kids.

Riley was pretty funny today, while Kaleigh was napping I pulled out some magazines I had brought with me. Riley decided he wanted to read one of the photography ones, so I read the other. Every time I would get interested in an article he would want to switch magazines. Then he would ask all about the pictures in his magazine, but he didn't want to read the same one as me. We had to be reading both of them. So maybe I will be able to make a junior photographer out of him yet.

He finally went down for his nap at about 1600 and was still asleep when I left. Hope it doesn't mess with his sleep schedule to much. So Kaleigh and I had a couple of hours to ourself and we put it to good use. We played with the maracas and danced to the music. She is getting really good at just standing not holding on to anything. It usually happens when she has something in one hand and decides she needs to hold it with two hands and there she is standing.

She was all ready for bed when Andy got home because she was having trouble staying awake while eating her dinner. So Andy may have a pretty quiet night or it may be a really terrible night could go either way.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin