Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Short Day

Got home from my morning errands and the yard was full of squirrels, guess they were mourning their fallen comrade, hope they take his misstep to heart and stay away from things that can hurt them and cause our power to go off.

The semester is winding down for Nikki and Andy so my days have been shorter with the kids. Today I didn't have to head over until about 1415 and Dan drove in just as I was leaving. Riley and Kaleigh were sleeping when I arrived and slept for about another hour and they both woke up at the same time. Just spent the afternoon playing and having a good time.

When I got home my new GPS was there, so now I'm charging it and hoping I can figure it out before tomorrow morning so I can use it when I walk.

1 comment:

Kim said...

let me know how it works. I looked at it and will think about buying it if it seems to work for you.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin