Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Around the House

Another day, another walk, the consistency remains and that is all I can ask for. Have been moving my start time up as it gets lighter earlier, not a lot of time but I am ten minutes earlier then when I started.

I spent the day working on and off out in the pool area moving things around and putting up the bug and sun screen on the gazebo. Would have been much easier if I was a bit taller, a ladder really wasn't the way to go because I would have had to move it too often so I just gave my arms a workout holding them over my head for what seemed like hours. The area is starting to come together.


I also moved plants around, have a few more to move and would like to get some pots for flowers. Most of our plants right now are non-flowering or succulents so we are pretty green for the time being.

The weather has been beautiful that last few days, low to mid 80's with a constant breeze. Hope it last for a bit longer.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Pool area looks great.

Kim said...

Very nice. Can't wait until the party!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin