Friday, April 10, 2009

Did my four mile walk today in 60:45. Next week is the week to increase my long walks to five miles so I have to figure out a route for that. I have one mapped out in my head just have to measure it and make sure it is five. I'll be sticking to that for six weeks or so.

Nothing much going on today until of course right after Dan got home, not that that had anything to do with the excitement. First a police car zipped by the house to the end of the road and went down the dirt road, then about three minutes later two more police cars, then a rescue unit and finally a fire truck.


Don't know what went on and we are assuming everyone left the other way and out to Hickory Tree because they never came back by the house. Will have to check out the Osceola paper this weekend and see if they report on anything.

After that we just had a quiet evening.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin