Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Favorite - The Commissary

With Dan having to work this morning, I got out on my walk and it was so beautiful I decided to do four miles. I'm really glad I did because I ended up with a great time - 61:50. After the walk I did some stuff around the house and Dan got home at about 1230 - 1300 and we were on our way.

When we got to the road we normally turn onto from Wickham we noticed there was lots of construction going on and then we realized the road doesn't go anywhere anymore, just into the hotel parking lot. So we turned around and headed south on Wickham and found they had changed the course of the road and it is now a big intersection just south of where it had been.

The Commissary was a madhouse, not only lots of people but lots of people who couldn't find what they were looking for because of the rearranging that had been done about two months ago. I did better this time because I had gone online and printed out the new layout so I could write out my shopping list in the correct order. It was still hard sometimes to find an item in the aisle it was in. We arrived home at about 1700 and everything was put away in about 45 minutes. By that time we were both ready for dinner.

Now we are just going to take it easy for the rest of the night.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I found a walk over at Hickam that is 8 miles long, that should work for you! They also have a 4 mile one that David and I are going to do when he gets back from Guam.

Lauri said...

I would love that. There is nowhere to really walk around here. We are going to try a couple of the trails in Orlando.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin