Monday, April 20, 2009

More EPCOT Pictures

First here are some more pictures from yesterday at the Flower Festival.

The old legs didn't want to get moving for my walk this morning, but I forced myself and didn't do to bad, three miles in 45:41.

I spent the morning going through pictures and decided to just put the link to Kodak Gallery because there were just to many.

Watched the kids this afternoon and our schedule was all out of wack. No lunch before I arrived because they had a late snack and by the time I fed Kaleigh she was starting to fall asleep but she got most of her grilled cheese eaten. Then she went right down for a nap.

Riley and I watched Toy Story and played for the time that Kaleigh was sleeping. When she got up she helped Riley finish his afternoon snack and she looked so cute at the coffee table.


Then Riley got very cranky so it was time for him to go down and he was pretty much out like a light. As you can see he just climbed into bed pulling his blanket across his chest.

Kaleigh and I had a really nice afternoon, this is the first time in a long time that Riley has been asleep for so long while she was awake. She played by herself and it was lots of fun to watch. Then we played some peek-a-boo around the leg of the coffee table. We were both laughing during that.

Nikki got home a bit early, just as I was getting ready to feed Kaleigh dinner. So she got to have Mama feed her.

It was nice getting home a little early and eating dinner.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin