Thursday, April 23, 2009

Phone

We are now officially ComCast phone customers. Had to do something because we were paying way to much for a phone we pretty much only use with the fax for Dan's work. Our bill should be about 60% less so that makes me happy. The installer arrived at about 1000 and was done just before 1100 so everything went smoothly and is working fine.

I used my new GPS for my walk this morning and I really liked it. For one thing I walked about 30 seconds faster for each mile. Hope this was just because the other GPS wasn't meant to be hand held and was seven years old and the new one is more accurate. I'll be able to get a better idea when I walk in the 10K next month so I have a preset course to follow. I did the three miles in 43:45.

Not much else going on today. The weather is starting to get warmer, but so long as it keeps cooling down at night the house stays cool for most of the day. I put off turning on the AC as long as possible.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin