Monday, April 13, 2009

I Couldn't Help But Laugh

My walk was much better this morning, felt like I was in control again. Did the three miles in 45:24 so very happy with that.

Dan was off today so he finished up a few things that he just didn't get to over the weekend. I, of course got to watch the kids.

This is what I couldn't help laughing at. Kaleigh was standing on this booklet and she really wanted to pick it up but it just wouldn't come out from under her feet. It took her a while before she realized that she would have to sit down to get the book.


I took the Children's Encyclopedia over for Riley today and it kept him interested for most of the day. We just kind of flipped through and talked about different things. I think this is going to be one of our favorite books for a while.


Riley went down for a nap quite easily today but Kaleigh was another story. She was very tired but just didn't want to go in her crib. She would lay in my arms all quiet and not moving and as soon as I lifted her towards her crib she would start crying. I tried this twice and gave up and just held her. I know this won't last for long so I'll enjoy it while I can.

She actually had dinner before Riley got up from his nap so she was all dressed for bed while I got his dinner ready and he ate. She crawled around the table while we were sitting there but she was getting so tired she couldn't even pull herself up any more. So off she went to bed and was out like a light.

Riley and I were watching Nemo and reading the encyclopedia when Nikki got home.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin