Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Know I've Already Said It...


...but the deck is done and today was the official celebration. Mum, Dad, Tammy, Tom, Kim, Dennis, Sami, Cole, Breann, Andy, Nikki, Riley, Kaleigh, Dan and I were all in attendance.

First we just sat on the deck and enjoyed it and the new chairs that Dad made for us. They are great, I'm sure I will be spending a lot of time sitting in them.


Riley certainly thought the chairs were just right for him.



As alway there was lots of food and cake, we never forget the cake. Just as everyone got their food and had settled in on the deck it started to rain so we had to move to the dining room. But that was okay we had a good time anyways.

Discussed the trip to the beach that is happening next week, we are pretty excited about that. Then everyone headed home and we called it a day.

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Looks really nice. Good looking chairs too. Maybe someday I can park my butt in one of those.
Especially if there will cake too!!!

Lauri said...

You are always welcome and it would be just the right occasion for cake.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin