Monday, November 17, 2008

Errand Day

Started my day by checking to see when most of the stores I wanted to go to opened and found that a couple opened at 0800, so I was off at about 0730. Had a whole list of things to do starting at Kohl's to look for a Christmas outfit for Riley but had no luck. Then it was on to Michael's, and Target.

Stopped by Andy and Nikki's to drop off cookies and see everyone. They were on their way out so I only got to see them for a few minutes.

Then it was Hallmark to get my ornaments for this year. I usually pick them up much earlier than this but for some reason just didn't feel like it. I also picked up my gift for the cookie party, one more thing to cross off my list.

Then I headed out to visit Mum and Dad to drop off some cookies for them. We visited for a bit and it was home for me.

Worked on some of my crafts and tried to stay warm.

It was much colder today then I thought it was going to be and it is suppose to get colder again tomorrow night. Might even have a freeze. If I had a winter coat I would be digging it out right now. As it is will just have to wear a sweater under a hoodie and I certainly won't be wearing sandals anytime soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin