Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Beautiful Day

Went for a walk with Mum, Dad, and Tammy, it was a bit chilly to start but warmed up as we went along. Mum was smart and had her gloves, I'm going to have to stick a pair in the car for when I need them.



I love the golden glow you get in the morning when you take pictures.



Even this eagle seems to be glowing.



Spent the rest of the day working on scrapbook stuff. Cleaned my room a bit, still needs lots of work maybe tomorrow.


Now, can you believe this adorable little girl is six months old today? It certainly doesn't seem possible to me. Just so you know I stole this picture from Tammy. If she takes pictures at our house I have to download them to my computer before she leaves. That's the rule, it is also the rule at her house if I take pictures.

1 comment:

tammy said...

She is so adorable!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin