Thursday, November 27, 2008

It Was a Great Meal

A great day and a great meal, what more could we ask for. Here we all are, can't believe after taking about five pictures trying to get Riley in the shot I didn't get Kaleigh in this one. Good thing I took others of just her.

Starting on the left and going around the table: Lauri, Tammy, Tom, Cole (AKA peanut butter pie eater), Sami, Breann, Riley, Nikki, Andy, Kaleigh, Dan, Ashley, Chris, Dennis, Kim, Dad, and Mum.


After the meal we went outside and took another group shot, this time you can see everyone.


Hope your day was as good as ours and hopefully next year more of you will be joining us for the big meal.

4 comments:

Kat said...

Can you email me a copy of the outside picture of everyone?

Anonymous said...

I laughed when I saw that Riley and Kaleigh weren't looking and Andy said it was probably because they were looking at you running back!

Mum, Grandma, GG said...

Love Cole new outfit.

Lauri said...

The more I look at the picture the funnier it gets. That's what makes it a great picture that will bring back memories.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin