Monday, November 24, 2008

Mrs. Fix-It

You will never guess what I did today! I never could have done it if I wasn’t Kim’s sister, you will understand when I tell you I had to take my I-pod apart and disconnect the battery to reset everything so it would work. Kim has always been known as the one to take things apart, me not so much. But now my I-pod is working again and for a few minutes, well maybe an hour I thought it was a goner. Did have one casualty, the hold button went flying and I haven’t found it yet. Will keep looking but I have checked and I can buy a new one but what I’m really hoping for is someone has an old I-pod that doesn’t work and is just sitting in a drawer that I can steal the hold button from, Andy, do you hear me Andy?

I now know that you can find anything on the internet because that is how I figured all of this out and it was very easy to do.

I finally give up looking for the hold button and went to work doing other things around the house. When it came time to empty the trash under the desk I sat in the chair and leaned over to reach the trash can and what is sitting in the coaster I keep on the desk but the hold button. So now my I-Pod is almost as good as new. Couple of scratches from the opening but that is it.

Spent the rest of the day just doing the little things that need to be done before Thanksgiving.

I had scanned these pictures a couple of days ago and wanted to put them on my blog but forgot so here they are now.

Not sure what year it was but the bottom two were Mount Cranmore and the top one is somewhere around there. Looks like we took a drive up to the mountains to look at the foliage.



5 comments:

Kat said...

Are we not the cutest?!!!

Kim said...

But, Kathi, do you see our clothes? Those had to make us even more beautiful!

Lauri said...

Yes quite the fashionistas.

Kat said...

The funny thing is that I remember those pants we are wearing!

Jeffrey said...

who is the guy sporting the big sideburns?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin