Friday, November 7, 2008

Not Much Going On

Didn't really do much of anything today. Worked on a couple of digital layouts that pretty much kept me busy all day.

I was moving the furniture off the deck so we could seal it this weekend, thought I would be getting out of that task but I guess if a paint brush is involved I have to be here. As I was doing that I decided to take a few pictures of the the plants, these are a couple of my favorites.

Don't know any official names but the first one is some kind of succulent that Dan got from one of his customers a couple of years ago.


This one is in the orchid family, it was Dan's purchase when we went to the pumpkin patch this year. We can't go without picking up something and Dan always makes the choice, probably because I'm busy chasing a little boy trying to get pictures.


Then as I was sitting in my chair after opening the doors I realized what a nice view I have of the pool area and the deck.


Good day for phone calls, heard from both the boys. Not unusual to hear from Andy but sometimes Chris forgets that he has a phone. So they are doing good.

Here it is 1908 and Dan is still about an hour away from being home, certainly doesn't pay to get sick and take a day off. But he got all this weeks work done so nothing has to carry over to next week.

No plans yet for the weekend but I'm sure we will come up with something.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin