Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Good Day

Well I had a good day today. Started with Weight Watchers, finally after two weeks of going nowhere I lost 3.8 pounds. Really felt it was about time, now just to watch myself while we are at the beach.

Then I stopped to get gas and only paid $2.13 a gallon, never thought I would see that price again. Then after I got home Andy called and told me it was $2.09 at RaceTrac but we don't have one of those stations in Saint Cloud.

Today's weather has been very dreary, gray and over cast and the last time I checked the temp was about 65 degrees. Still warm enough to open the back doors and let the cats wander around out there. The sun is suppose to be out tomorrow, sure hope so because we are all heading for the beach for four days.

Dan did end up having a long day, should be home at about 1830 or so. Probably another long one tomorrow because he heads over to Leesburg.

Not much else happening but want to end with these two quotes from last night. Some food for thought:


And to those Americans whose support I have yet to earn, I may not have won your vote tonight, but I hear your voices. I need your help. And I will be your president, too. -Barack Obama-

I urge all Americans ... I urge all Americans who supported me to join me in not just congratulating him, but offering our next president our good will and earnest effort to find ways to come together to find the necessary compromises to bridge our differences and help restore our prosperity, defend our security in a dangerous world, and leave our children and grandchildren a stronger, better country than we inherited. -John McCain-

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin