Sunday, November 23, 2008

What a Day!

Started pretty normal, breakfast at McDonald's. A trip to Home Depot and Wal-Mart. Then home to make more cookies. This time it was peanut butter, the cookie part is all done but I still have to make the cream filling. Will probably do that on Friday when I make the last batch of cookies.

Then I shuffled everything around in Chris's room so the Christmas decorations can go in there until I begin setting everything up on Friday. Wanted some decorations for the Cookie Party, so I will at least get the big tree up.

Then it was time to take pictures. Nikki had asked if I would take some photos of a couple of her friends and their families and we picked today to do that.

I started by taking some pictures of Andy, Nikki and the kids. Here is Riley thinking he is a pretty big boy.



Then we have the Christmas Princess here.



Then Nikki's friends showed up and luckily they came about an hour apart so I got one family done as the other was arriving. Got some good shots and hope they are happy with them. This is why I don't turn my hobbies into a profession, to much pressure and not as much fun.

Dan and Andy got the Christmas decorations out of the attic and they are just waiting for me.

Can't believe how fast the day went by and before I knew it the clock was dinging 1700 and I still had bunches to do.

I worked on editing the pictures, wanted to get them done right away so I didn't have to worry about them. Then I e-mailed them off which took awhile because the files were so big could only send one at a time.

And that is why I'm posting so late, it has been a long time since I was this late. Certainly won't make a habit of this.

4 comments:

Kat said...

You have always taken beautiful pictures.

Lauri said...

Thank-you and I really enjoy doing that.

Anonymous said...

I really love that one of Kaleigh, I think she looks so much like Riley in it!

Lauri said...

I was thinking the same thing about her looking like Riley, it doesn't happen very often but when it does it is pretty striking.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin