Friday, November 14, 2008

Where Did the Cool Go?

Out for a walk again this morning, there were a lot of people along the lake front today and most were trying to run us over on their bikes.

I was home by about 0800 and spent the day trying to pay no attention to how hot it was getting outside and inside the house. Once I turn the ac off I hate to turn it back on until next year, so hopefully it will cool down again.

When Dan got home we headed over to visit with Andy and Nikki. Riley was still napping so we played with Kaleigh and talked. Riley got up and went for a walk with Baapa, one of his favorite things to do.

Got home at about 1730 and had some dinner. Now we are just waiting to see if the shuttle will go up tonight.

4 comments:

Kat said...

I hope it goes up. I believe one of the astronauts is a Navy submariner! First one ever.

gardenboy said...

do you get to see it?

I remember one time when I was visiting Gramp I saw one soon after liftoff from his back yard.

Kat said...

They are an amazing site. Tammy and I went to the first night lift off of the shuttle way back in 1983.

Kat said...

Found out today that CAPT Bowen was not the first submariner to go up into space. Michael J. McCulley was the first.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin