Monday, November 10, 2008

Who is That Man?

Had some errands to do today so I was out bright and early or at least as early as I could be. Had to wait for one of the stores to open. Went to the bank, got gas and only paid $2.05 (I'm waiting for that $1.99 a gallon), Staples and then to Aldi. I didn't need anything so I just walked around to see what they have. Good prices, that's one thing and if I had something specific to get I would have gotten it. Will have to go back when I need some stuff. And if you go don't forget your quarter so you can get a shopping cart.

Got home and started working on a new project which required me to find some stuff in my room. I don't know how it gets so messy. While I was looking came across a box with photos and stuff.

Anyone recognize this good-looking Master Chief? It was taken in Rota. The other stuff in the box was from his retirement so I had to look through all of that.


Sure has been some beautiful weather we are having, it can stay like this for a long time if it wants, but we know we won't be that lucky.

2 comments:

tammy said...

I paid 1.98 at BJS

Lauri said...

You know I don't get that far from home.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin