Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Still Cold

Today was the coldest morning yet, only 38 degrees when I got up at 0500. I still had to leave the house at 0530 but I made sure I was all bundled up and warm. Another good week at Weight Watcher's, down 1.4 lbs. I think the weighing in on Wednesday is going to work well for the holidays. Both Thanksgiving and Christmas fall on a Thursday so I have a whole week to recover from them.

Did all my errands yesterday so I went straight home and watch recorded shows until it was time to go watch the kids. Riley was ready to have lunch and Kaleigh was just waking up from her nap. We spent the afternoon watching the Bee Movie, it was pretty cute and really held Riley's interest. Plus he liked when we danced to the music at the end.

Dan got home shortly after me and had the idea to go to Publix for subs for dinner, which turned out to be the best idea of the day.

Now that it gets dark so early it seems like the day is over with so quickly.

5 comments:

Kat said...

Congrats on the 1.4 lbs. Every bit helps. Would you please send me one of the subs from Publix. I love them.

Lauri said...

It has been a long time since I had one and it really hit the spot tonight.

Jeffrey said...

it didn't get over 25 degrees here today.

Lauri said...

Jeff, that is why I moved to Florida. Dan would say "25 degrees, that is just starting to get to the right temperature."

Kim said...

I don't mind the cold, but if I am not doing something like skiing or snow mobiling, I would prefer to sit in front of a roaring fire.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin