Friday, November 28, 2008

Tree Day

Today was set up the Christmas tree. I started at about 0530 this morning and finished up at about 1500. I think this was the fastest I have ever put this one up. Dan gave me a hand this morning putting the lights and that saved me a bunch of time. But we had to make a run to Wal-Mart because I didn't have enough lights for the bottom of the tree. Last year I went through all my light and threw away ones that weren't working great or I didn't have replacement bulbs for and couldn't get them anymore. So now I'm back up to a full inventory of lights.

This morning, about 1100 - 1130 Tammy, Kim, Sami, and Breann came over to help set up a couple of my smaller trees and of course I couldn't find the trees. This happens every year there is always stuff I can't find until I empty every bin (I have about 12 bins and all the boxes the bigger trees are in). So Breann helped with the big tree and everyone else lent moral support and encouraged me.

Here is the finished product, it looks really nice in person.



I think I will just work a bit everyday this week on the rest of the decorations and then I should be done.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I will have to use your tree as my background on my laptop. No tree for us this year since we are going to Maui. Maybe next year. Tree look great.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin