Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cookie Party

Finished up my last batch of cookies this morning, don't think I will be making cookies for a while. Although I have had a request for chocolate chip cookies so I'll have to see how I feel.

Made a trip to the Dollar Store to pick up a few things for the party and that was it for venturing out today.

Straightened up the house and did some vacuuming. Made my layered bean dip for the party and by this time Tammy, Kim and the girls arrived. Then everyone else started arriving after that.

Had a great time at the party. Never seen so many cookies. Sure hope that Chris comes to visit so I can give him some. Can't give them to Andy and Nikki anymore because Nikki got her own batch of cookies this year.

Here is the spread:



Our annual Cookie Party photo. Is this our 7th or 8th year, need some help. Can't remember if there was one the first year we got back from Spain or the first one was in 2002.

Anyways here we all are, courtesy of Dan.


After this we did the gift swap and things were going very well until the end when people started stealing others gifts. But you couldn't go wrong this year, all the gifts were great and most were snowman related.

5 comments:

Kat said...

I am so envious. I wish I was there.

Lauri said...

Some day you will be here, it is such fun. We had a lot of visitors this year.

Kat said...

Okay, if we get to come to the beach house next year for Thanksgiving, can you have the cookie party at the beach house so I can go!?

tammy said...

We started having the cookie parties in 2001.

Kim said...

I love Kathi's idea and I say yes to the cookie party at the beach house. Even if it is only a few people who want to drive. Maybe it should be in the early afternoon.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin