Monday, November 3, 2008

Celebrate

Had a busy day but it was my own fault because I left shopping for Andy's birthday until today. Had most everything done by the time we left the house at 0845. I made the cake as soon as I got up and frosted it just before we left. Andy always chooses the same thing for dinner, stuffed shells and I cooked the pasta before we left so all I had to do was assembly them and pop them in the oven.

Dan was off today and you know that means he will have some long days the rest of the week. But that is okay because he got to come out with me. First I got my hair cut and Dan went to Home Depot. He got everything he needed to stain the chairs except for the stain. Then it was off to IKEA and GameStop for gift cards for Andy. We also went to Target to get an actual present for Andy.

Then we headed down John Young to the Lowe's on Osceola Parkway to get the stain and they had what we wanted. Also stopped by Wal-Mart to get a booster seat for Riley to use when he is at our house to eat.

Andy, Nikki, Riley, and Kaleigh arrived at about 1700 and we were just waiting for the garlic bread to come out of the oven and we were ready to eat. I made some special shells for Riley with just cheese and he like that.

Andy also always has a white cake with white frosting, that I make. Nothing special but it is what he likes. Used some of the left over candles from Riley's Party.



Before he could blow out the candles, he and Riley had to act like monkeys because there were some on the cake.


Had a really nice time even though it seemed like it was the middle of the night by the time we were done eating.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin