Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fan Day

We went to Andy and Nikki's to install some fans and by we I mean Dan, I was just along for the ride. Got there and Dan went right to work and Riley and I went for a walk. Riley was really torn between going for the walk or watching Baapa, I decided the walk was the best for everyone. And as you can see Riley was a happy boy on the walk.


Still can't believe how many ducks are in the pond, had to stop and watch them a couple of times.



When we got back Kaleigh was just hanging out with Nikki, looking like a big girl sitting on the couch.


Riley got to help out for a couple of seconds, he really liked climbing up the ladder. After this we took a quick walk over to Walgreens for a couple of sodas. The installation had taken longer then expected and we were thirsty.



This time when we got back Kaleigh was in the exersaucer but I didn't realize it at first because she was being so quiet, I thought she had gone down for her nap.



When we got home Dan put another coat of sealer on this chair. I think it looks pretty good stained red.



Then we watched some football and when I got up to do my daily blog this is what I saw out the back door. Pretty good ending for the day.



3 comments:

tammy said...

I love the chair. Are you going to do all of them the same?

Lauri said...

Actually we are staining one of the others blue and we aren't sure what to do with the third one yet. Still thinking.

Kat said...

I love Riley's new haircut! The chair looks really good.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin